Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Helllloooo!

Welcome to my new blog! I am really looking forward to getting back into blogging. This is not a blog JUST about the good things going on in my life. It's not JUST about the bad things and... you guessed it... it's not JUST about essential oils either. Ok, not all the time- just most of the time =)

Let me start out by introducing myself.

I'm Haley- a middle school math teaching, Varsity cheerleading coaching, sports loving, essential oil enthusiast with a passion for reading, writing, singing, traveling, oiling, being active and fit, loving others and so much more!

 
 
I married an awesome man named Patrick in 2010 and we love to do really fun stuff together like TRAVEL, play music, have TV marathons with really weird shows, and to be honest- anything we do together we have a good time. See below (haha). He makes me laugh and is the best thing that has ever happened to me.  
 
 
 
We have two BEAUTIFUL (fur) babies named Chloe and Rusty. Chloe is a soon to be 12 year old Pomeranian who is the other love of my life. I have had her since she was a tiny pup.  Rusty is a 3 year old rescue Golden Retriever who was the perfect addition to our family. He makes me smile.
 

(This picture of Rusty literally makes me laugh out loud. His tongue!! HAHAHA)
 
 
I grew up on the beautiful Gulf Coast in Pensacola, Florida and Pat spent most of his early life in the Birmingham, AL area. We ended up in a small town in North Alabama when our parents both left their homes careers to become parents at a home for abandoned and neglected children. We were both in college at that time (WAR EAGLE for me and R**L T**E for him). Maybe you were awesome enough to figure that out and why I couldn't fill in those letters. Anyway, we got set up to meet when we both came to our parents homes (next door neighbors ;) from college one weekend. The rest is history! We got married in May 2010 and are still living in the town where we met because we have great jobs and all our family is here now! We have been extremely blessed with the best friends and family in the world.
 
I am looking forward to this blogging adventure and sharing more with you about my life, love, faith, and oils.
 
 
For now-  the Peace and Calming oil is kicking in...ZzZzZzzz
 
 
See ya back soon,
Haley 
 

 

 
 


 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment