Thursday, July 24, 2014

Start 'em early

I am a passionate person. The things that I love and believe in I REALLY love and believe in. I say this to say- when I share information and stories about my oils I share them because I love them so much and I believe in what they do. I have seen so many amazing results first hand and if I do not share them with others I feel like I am doing everyone a disservice. When I see others that I have introduced to the oils getting results and having successes and testimonies it makes my heart happy. Truly. I am so thankful for God's plants that have provided us with these wonderful natural... solutions. I was going to type alternatives and I thought about it for a second- they shouldn't be called an alternative! They are THE WAY that God intended for us to medicate and heal. Not through chemical-ridden drugs!

So you can imagine my delight when I looked over at cheerleading practice the other day and saw this sight:

Is that not the best thing you have ever seen?!
 
 
One of the girls had brought her oils and they were all over there oiling up ankles, shoulders, necks, etc. after a long 7 hour day. Here they are using Panaway, Idaho Blue Spruce, and Peppermint. It is an awesome combination for bodily aches and pains. They were cracking me up saying we need an oil kit to keep in our cheer closet and to take to practice and games with us. I. LOVE. IT. These are 14-18 year old girls choosing to use oils instead of popping ibuprofen (because they certainly put their bodies through a lot- tumbling, stunting, and jumping  every day will do some damage on your body.. trust me. I am 27 and still dealing with a lot of it!) 
 
So I just thought I would share- these oils are beneficial for ALL ages. Start 'em early before they get in the habit of popping a pill every time they have an issue.
 
Until next time,
Haley 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment